Hi, blog reader. What’s your opinion about matrix sites? Ponzi schemes, scams? There was a big argument in our team about its pros and cons.
The result seems to be that we reduce those in the future in response to its bad reputation. What we will do is at least keep two of those. One in-house and with close contact with the admins. Fast matrix, rigid rules how and when to withdraw, no stacking and so on. All to keep it as safe as possible for the owners and members. That what I mean with transparent programs. Close support and communication between members and owners as well with the Task Force Echo team.
In the future, we also have a big update at Great Bitcoin Strategy. There is an ongoing discussion which programs we will use and other features to add. We intend to keep it simple and basic as much as possible. Downline builders tend to grow out of control which makes it confusing for the members to grasp and upgrade in the programs
PS: Don’t forget our Webinar tomorrow with our coach.
Progress this week:
• GBS 99 new. 5 Pro
• ETC 7
• Cash-Wave 62 Positions, 2 Referrals. $112.80
• EveryoneCanEarnMatrix. Ƀ? Major update in progress
• 2 DollarWave. 4 Pro 1 Free, 8 Positions $9.312
• Everyone Can Earn. 2 referrals.
• Pays4Ever account #1. Phase1 – Level 3. $8
• Pays4Ever account #2. Phase1 – Level 3. $8
• 2X9BitMax account #1 Lvl 4. 0.0082 BTC
• 2X9BitMax account #2 Lvl 3. 0.0002 BTC
• InfinityPush. Premium member. 4 active, 6 passive. $10.25
• 150CashMagic. Pos. 1, $3
• AIOP upgraded, 1 up = 1 referral
• LAS. One in downline
• InfinityTrafficBoost. 19 referrals, 90 total DL. Total Earnings: Ƀ 0.02794116
• Leads: TEHB: 918, AIOP: 81, GMP: 15 Total: 1014
• New referrals in some side programs
Disclaimer: My results are not typical:
This proof of earnings is not a guarantee that you would earn the same,
but it is possible to earn this much or more with an equal or greater strategy and work ethic.