Hi, blog reader. The other day our Coach Kris Ellis had the concern about “Lone Wolfs” in the teams. People working for themselves and not sharing their knowledge or work. It could be very nice splashpages they have done and keeping them for their own benefit. Yes, in a short-term perspective it could make sense. But as we in Team Force Echo have a program like AllInOneProfits it makes no sense in a longer perspective since the program pushes up un-even referrals to the sponsor. So why hold this back?
And a more common saying in online marketing is, if you earn, I earn. And besides, it doesn’t create any teamwork with such a behavior and an obvious lack of communication. Such a team is breaking all basic and fundamental rules for a team and is doomed to fail and fell apart after a while. Leaving members asking what went wrong and why.
1Progress this week:
• GBS 101, 1 new. 5 Pro
• ETC 7
• Cash-Wave 88 Positions, 4 Referrals. $122.00
• EveryoneCanEarnMatrix. 35 positions. Ƀ0.0003
• InfinityPush. Premium member. 4 active, 6 passive. $10.25
• AIOP 1 free up
• LAS. One in downline
• InfinityTrafficBoost. 19 referrals, 92 total DL. Total Earnings: Ƀ 0.0280084
• Leads: TEHB: 920, AIOP: 75, GMP: 21 Total: 1016
• New referrals in some side programs
My Side Business For Fun
Disclaimer: My results are not typical:
This proof of earnings is not a guarantee that you would earn the same, but it is possible to earn this much or more with an equal or greater strategy and work ethic.